versaNuc™ is a custom nucleosome platform that enables unprecedented access to nucleosome diversity, offering the potential to create personalized panels of nucleosomes with unique histone H3 modifications and custom DNA templates, study unique biological properties encoded by combinations of epigenetic marks, and develop physiological reagents to study poorly understood epigenetic changes.
Access unprecedented epigenetic diversity with versaNuc
- Create custom single nucleosomes or panels of nucleosomes
- Study effects of combinations of epigenetic marks on enzyme activity or chromatin binding
- Examine the biological properties of understudied PTMs
- Suitable for enzyme assays, inhibitor testing, and high-throughput screening
- Suitable for protein-protein interaction studies involving the modification of interest
- Study effects of histone mutations or DNA methylation on enzyme activity or chromatin binding