November 5 - 10, 2023 • Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach • Cancún, Mexico
EpiCypher 2023: Biological and Clinical Frontiers in Epigenetics
November 5 - 10, 2023
Nada Jabado, MD PhD
Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre
Mark Bedford, PhD
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Or Gozani, MD PhD
Brian Strahl, PhD
University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
This exciting conference will offer the opportunity to interact with leading experts in the chromatin and epigenetics fields, and will foster the exchange of scientific ideas between meeting participants in a relaxing and casual environment. The meeting will blend talks from invited speakers from academia and industry with many talks selected from submitted abstracts. Join us at the luxury all-inclusive Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach in beautiful Cancún, Mexico. Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach is a 5-star resort that offers the highest-quality service and authentic Mexican hospitality in a spectacular location.
If you have any questions please reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
Single Occupancy *: $2900
Double Occupancy **: $1900
EpiCypher 2023: Biological and Clinical Frontiers in Epigenetics will be held at the luxury all-inclusive Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach. Registration fee includes five nights of luxury beachfront lodging, 24-hour food & drink, and all conference functions: poster session receptions, opening reception, closing-night reception, conference fees, and all conference materials.
* Single Occupancy: private room for a single conference attendee.
** Double Occupancy: room with two beds shared by two attendees. Roommates can be specified upon registration, or assigned by the conference organizers prior to the conference.
If you plan to extend your stay through the weekend (either before or after the conference), please see the "Extended Stay" section of the Travel & Venue Tab.
You may request a refund for your conference registration up until October 4, 2023 at 5pm EDT. Guest refunds will be accepted up until October 11, 2023 at 5pm EDT. To cancel, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adults (13 or older): $650
Children (age 4-12): $450
Children (age 0-3): free
Above ages are at the time of event. Only attendees who register for single occupancy are able to have guests. You must register as an attendee before registering your guests. Note - the resort has a maximum of three adults per room (attendee & two adult guests) or two adults and two children per room (attendee, one adult guest, and two children).
GUEST REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
EpiCypher 2023: Biological and Clinical Frontiers in Epigenetics brings together academic and industry scientists to discuss the latest findings in the field. Talks will cover a broad range of epigenetics and chromatin biology topics, ranging from basic molecular mechanisms to therapeutic efforts.
Resort check-in time starts at 3pm local time. EpiCypher Program events will be scheduled after check-in time on Sunday, November 5. Our closing reception will be on Thursday evening and we will not have any scheduled events on Friday, November 10.
Many talks will be selected from submitted abstracts.
Abstract Submission Closed
Scientific Poster Details:
If you have been selected to present a poster, you must have a printed poster for the poster board. The hotel does not offer printing so please print your poster before the conference.
Our recommendation is 36 inches tall by 42 inches wide. Posters should be no larger than 42 inches tall and 45 inches wide.
Nada Jabado, MD PhD
McGill University, Professor, Departments of Pediatrics and Human Genetics
Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre, Senior Investigator, Child Health & Human Development Program
Dr. Nada Jabado is a Professor of Pediatrics at McGill University in Montreal, Canada, and a pediatric neuro-oncologist at the Montreal Children’s Hospital, as well as a senior scientist at the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre. She completed her residency in pediatrics with a specialization in hemato-oncology at Paris University. She also obtained a PhD in Immunology at the Marie Curie Institute in Paris, France, followed by a postdoctoral fellowship in biochemistry at McGill University in Montreal. Research in the Jabado lab focuses on the investigation of genetic and epigenetic signatures of pediatric brain tumors. Dr. Jabado has been inducted as a Fellow to the Royal Society of Canada, is an appointed member of the CIHR Governing Council, and holds a Canada Research Chair in Pediatric Oncology.
- Kami Ahmad Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
- Geneviève Almouzni Insitut Curie
- Karim-Jean Armache NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- Scott Armstrong Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Sung Hee Baek Seoul National University
- Brad Bernstein Harvard Medical School
- Emily Bernstein Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Ho Man Chan AstraZeneca
- Taiping Chen MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Xiaodong Cheng MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Jacques Côté University of Laval
- Yael David Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Peggy Goodell Baylor College of Medicine
- Ernesto Guccione Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Kristian Helin Institute of Cancer Research, London
- Nada Jabado McGill University
- Steve Jacobsen University of California, Los Angeles
- Jian Jin Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Peter Jones Van Andel Research Institute
- Steve Josefowicz Weill Cornell Medical School
- Neil Kelleher Northwestern University
- Tatiana Kutateladze University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Fei Lan Fudan University
- Dan Levy Ben-Gurion University
- Matthew Lorincz University of British Columbia
- Chao Lu Columbia University
- Hiten Madhani University of California, San Francisco
- Pawel Mazur MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Ari Melnick Weill Cornell Medical College
- Danesh Moazed Harvard Medical School
- Catherine Musselman University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Sriharsa Pradhan New England Biolabs
- Bing Ren University of California, San Diego
- Stephane Richard McGill University
- Scott Rothbart Van Andel Research Institute
- Alex Ruthenburg University of Chicago
- Robert Schneider Helmholtz Zentrum Munchen
- David Shechter Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Xiaobing Shi Van Andel Research Institute
- Yang Shi Oxford University
- Marc Timmers University of Freiburg
- Winston Timp Johns Hopkins University
- Maria-Elena Torres-Padilla Helmholtz Zentrum Munchen
- Benjamin Tu University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Jessica Tyler Weill Cornell Medical College
- Capucine Van Rechem Stanford University School of Medicine
- Greg Wang University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Hong Wen Van Andel Research Institute
- John Whetstine Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Jerry Workman Stowers Institute for Medical Research
- Wei Xu University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Nick Young Baylor College of Medicine
Click photos to enlarge
Air Travel: The Cancún International Airport (airport code: CUN) is Mexico’s second busiest, handling over 30 million passengers in 2022 and served by over sixty airlines. The Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach is in the Hotel Zone (Zona Hotelera, near Punta Cancún) and is around a twenty minute drive from the airport.
Ground Travel: We strongly recommend using Tropical Incentives. Please use this link to book travel Transportation | Tropical Incentives. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com. Travel is not included in your conference fees and not covered by EpiCypher. If you would like to book with Tropical Incentives, they will be accepting reservations until Friday, October 27, 2023. Uber is not available in Cancún, but you can book transportation ahead of time with the use of various travel advice sites (Welcome Pickups, Rome2Rio, or Trip Advisor). Taxis are abundant at the airport and are available without prior scheduling.
Weather: On any given day during November along the East Coast of Mexico, you can expect early morning temperatures to be near 70°F (21°C). Temperatures in Cancún typically rise during the day, to an average of 85°F (30°C) in the early afternoon. The water in the Gulf of Mexico near Cancún averages 82°F (28°C) in November.
Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach
Blvd. Kukulcán km. 9.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500
Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Phone: 52(443)310 81 37
Amenities: Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancún is a luxury five-star all-inclusive resort. Your registration fee includes food & drinks throughout your stay at conference events as well as the many on-site restaurants and bars. Other amenities include the Coral Beach Gem Spa, fitness center, 24-hour room service, kids club, and more! Please see their website for more information. Anything beyond the scope of the standard all-inclusive package that is charged to the room will be charged to you upon check-out.
Extended Stay: As a conference attendee, you are able to extend your stay up to three nights prior to and/or three nights following the conference at the group rate as availability allows. After you submit your conference registration, you will need to contact the resort separately to extend your reservation and identify yourself as a participant of group “EPICYPHER”. NOTE: Please wait to contact the resort for at least 5 business days after registering to extend your stay.
To contact the resort, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the group name above as well as your full name and desired dates.
When reservations are made, the resort will require a deposit by credit card equal to the group room rate for one night. Guests can change their arrival date or even cancel reservations without charge until, October 11, 2023. After that day, any cancelled reservations will have a cancellation fee of one night of stay. You will receive a confirmation number for these additional nights, and upon check-in you will be required to present a valid credit card. Upon check-out you will be charged for the cost of the additional nights and any extras charges to the room.
If you would like to confirm that the dates have been adjusted by the hotel, you are welcome to confirm with our team at email@example.com.
Interested in sponsoring?
Sponsorship is ideal for those who want to build recognition within the scientific community while supporting scientific progress and the sharing of ideas.
EpiCypher 2023 has four levels of sponsorship available: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Co-Sponsor. Some sponsorship slots are limited, so get started now to secure your spot.
Download the EpiCypher 2023 Sponsorship Opportunities document for more information. If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org