dCypher is a new epigenetics discovery service that combines the diversity of histone peptide array technology with the high sensitivity of AlphaScreen® to identify novel chromatin interactions.
With your choice of either nucleosome or peptide substrates, you have the option of hundreds of interrogating post-translational modifications or combinations of modifications.
dCypher binding assays identify hits that would be missed by peptide arrays
- Reader binding domain interaction discovery
- Drug target identiﬁcation and validation
- Binding domain inhibitor screening
- Learn about the most recent publication using dCypher technology! 2019 Nature paper and video summary
dCypher advantages over current technologies
- Unmatched sensitivity vs. peptide pulldown
- Requires substantially less material than peptide arrays for reader domain interrogation
- Over 80 unique modified nucleosome substrates
- Nearly 300 modiﬁed histone peptides (single and combinatorial PTMs)
- Liquid phase reaction results in optimized binding and detection